A day without food is bearable but a day minus your phone is unimaginable. Internet data plans is like the intrinsic part of any mobile handset nowadays. It is the essence.
With a market full of stiff competition amongst so many service providers it is surely a tedious task to select a single one to subscribe to. With TRAI regulating its norms too often it is a task to keep yourself updated.
What is a subscription?
Subscription is legally and officially accepting all the norms offered by a company and abiding by them so as to be a beneficiary by utilizing all its features and paid services.
- You need to subscribe (sign up) for a website to be able to access all its features, like newsletters, promotional mails, notifications, editing options and many more. Without the subscription you will not be able to utilize its features any further.
- To register or subscribe you need of a identification of your own, as in a email id of your own (for websites) and ID proof (for mobiles) .
- To make it user friendly companies are now making it more user friendly by making subscription plans of various features.
How to choose the best mobile subscription
With this advent of smartphones and multiple mobile service providers and the need to select one amongst so many, you must choose wisely.
- To do this, basically you need to look at your needs and usage and accordingly choose a plan which best suits you.If you need to use of internet data more than the calls and SMS, you must go for the plan which will give the maximum data at low prices.
- Similarly, if you have a Wi-Fi at home and work place and need internet data only during the commute time, you may go for the plan which gives you lesser data and more calls and SMS. This will surely make you manage the cost as well as the give you maximum utility out of your plan.
Making a good choice of the cheapest mobile subscription amongst all the various options you have in the market is a task and it surely manifests how prudent you can be.